Good morning! Or evening, depending where you are. 🙂
This past Wednesday at 1500 PST, Alex and Mark from the DevOps Marketing team at Nutanix hosted our latest NutanixDevLIVE Twitch stream! It was titled “Learn how to automate your operations (Part 2)” and covered a whole list of really interesting topics.
- Automating the launch of a custom-built application via Nutanix Calm
- Launching post-deployment actions via API, enabling almost any task to be run on a VM after it is up and running
- Using the Nutanix Calm REST APIs to monitor and analyse the entire application launch workflow
However, for those that want to watch the stream or may have already watched it, a number of references were mentioned during the stream. Here’s a complete a list of all references so you don’t miss out on anything!
- Article – GET all the things – Setting up your first Nutanix REST API v2.0 request
- Article – POST a package – Building your first Nutanix REST API v3 POST request
- Official Nutanix Calm REST API Documentation
- Nutanix Calm REST API Lab. This is the lab Alex and Mark used and is free for our entire community.
- Self Service & Automation Test Drive – Try Nutanix Calm for free!
If the NutanixDevLIVE Twitch stream isn’t something you’ve seen yet, we highly encourage you to check it out! The streams are at 1500 PST every second Wednesday. Join us next time on NutanixDevLIVE!
Thanks for reading and have a great day. 🙂